STEP 1: Check to see if your area qualifies (It probably does!)
Our investors have chosen the top 50% of high school districts in the Atlanta Metro area. This allows you access to 1000’s of possibilities for your new home. See If Your Area Qualifies!
STEP 2: Apply for an easy approval
Approval only takes 2-3 business days with most decisions being returned within 48 hours.
- Minimum credit score of 550
- Able to pay at least $1250/month in rent
- Minimum gross household income must be at least $50,000 / yr.
- Able to pay a deposit equal to 2 months’ rent
- No evictions, eviction filings, or apartment collections in last 5 years
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy must be discharged prior to application
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy must show 6 months of on-time payments
- No felonies (violent crimes, sexual offenses, or drug distribution)
- Self employed OK
- Newly employed OK
- All occupants over 18 must complete an application
Ready To Get Approved
STEP 3: Your maximum approved rent
Once approved, you will receive a maximum approved rental amount. This amount will also determine what price of home you qualify for.
Your Maximum Approved Rent = $1800
This equates to a Maximum Purchase Price of approximately $225,000**
**The estimated Maximum Approved Rent and Maximum Purchase Price described above are based upon certain assumptions and the actual amounts will vary depending on the actual cost of acquiring the home (plus estimated closing, rehabilitation, homeowner dues (if any), and real estate tax costs) and other factors considered in underwriting the transaction.
STEP 4: Find your new home
Once approved, you are able to choose from 100’s of communities and 1000’s of homes for sale in the MLS. Want to see what’s available?** CLICK HERE
STEP 5: Our partners buy the home for you
Our partners make an all cash offer and purchase the home from the seller
STEP 6: You lease the home
You sign a 1-year lease with the option to renew your lease up to a maximum of 5-years.
STEP 7: You buy the home – If you want to
Decide that you want to purchase the home, you are able to do so – at any time. Decide that you want to move, you are able to do so – Once that year’s lease expires. You are under no obligation to stay in the property past your lease term.
Ready to get started
*This is not an approval to rent. Participation is subject to approval. To exercise a Right to Purchase after entering into a lease, a resident must obtain a mortgage loan from a third party lender. Our investors are not a mortgage company, do not have any obligation to provide or arrange a mortgage loan, and cannot guarantee that a resident will be able to obtain a mortgage loan.
Learn More About:
- Available Lease Purchase Homes
- Estimated Monthly Rent
- Right To Purchase
- Starting Your Application